Tuesday 17 January 2012

'The Essence of belonging' Other versions & ideas

The use of Opacity and masks

Visually image opacity had to be changed


As I was finishing the updating of my Digital journey I thought it was only right  that I tried to include as much of the practising, different composites and the way I played with photoshops tools.........so here goes! Some of them are very similar but they show my thought process and the way I decided to change my composition.



Selection tools


















One of my first practises with selection tools before I mastered masks



I


















I know that I have a long way to go and  there is plenty more to learn using Photoshop. I still have to play with Filters and all the other  amazing tools that Photoshop has to offer performing illustration and photographic tricks etc but I feel that I have achieved so much in such a short space of time.
I am very excited for the future and I will be spending the next 3 weeks practicing with all my new Digital friends, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Flash.









No comments:

Post a Comment